The development of LS-OPT has continued with an emphasis on the integration with LS-DYNA and LSPREPOST. The main focus of Version 4 has been the development of a new graphical postprocessor.
The following features have been added:
- The Viewer has been redesigned completely to accommodate a multi-window format using a splitwindow
and detachable window feature.
- The Correlation matrix for simulation variables and results has been added.
- For visualizing the Pareto Optimal Frontier, Hyper-Radial Visualization and Parallel Coordinate plots
have been added to the more traditional scatter plot. Multiple points can be selected to create a table of
response values. Point highlighting is cross-connected between plot types.
- An interface for the METAPost postprocessor has been added.
- Topology optimization LS-OPT®/Topology has been added as a separate module. Please refer to the LSOPT/
Topology User's Manual.
- Many of the features such as the Reliability-Based Design Optimization have been significantly
- The Blackbox queuing system has been streamlined in terms of providing better diagnostics and a
special queuing system Honda has been added.
- The NASTRAN® interface for frequency extraction and mode tracking has been added.