Collection of information and examples for several tasks with LS-OPT 4
- User Defined Solvers
- Examples and information on the application of user-defined (non LS-DYNA) solvers.
- User Defined Result Extraction
- Integrating a Pre-Processor
- Integrating a Post-Processor
- A post-processor may be scheduled to run immediately after the simulations, but before extracting the data.
- Parameterization of input curves
- Optimizing LS-DYNA input curves using analytical functions
- Evaluate Metamodels
- This example explains how to use an existing metamodel to evaluate further design points.
- LS-DYNA Results Statistics